BG Fuel/Air Induction Service
Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
Give us a call today at Urgent Care Auto Center. Always ask your service advisor how to increase the efficiency of your vehicle and prolong it's life. Please come in and see our service team at Urgent Care Auto Center. Give us a call at (402) 413-0660 or visit us in Lincoln.